Sunday, February 24, 2013

update January 2013

Dear Friend:

Well graduation is over.
the service was one of the best of many years
THE CAMERA'S LITHIUM BATTERY died after one picture... (of the cake)
sooooo no pictures.
HOWEVER we were promised some pictures by the young man that also took many so we will put some pictures out as soon as we get copies, it may take a week or two.


PRAISE THE LORD!!!!  it was a very emotional and wonderful evening- after
12 years of IBAS, some 60 students that went through,                                                                                                                to weep in joy with our first four graduates, bachelor degree in Theology/ministry

Here are the thoughts that went through my head as I fell asleep last night, an old song from my teen days ---

O God, the world is lost in sin,
And so few who seem to care!
Many of whom profess Thy name,
No burden will help to bear.
Give me a passion Lord, for Souls
To bring the lost ones to Thee;
Our hearts must be stirred,
till all have heard
of Jesus of Calvary

Chorus
LET ME BURN OUT FOR THEE OH LORD
BURN AND WEAR OUT FOR THEE…
Don't let me rust, or my life be
A failure, my God, to Thee.
Use me and all I have, dear Lord,
And draw me so close to Thee
That I feel the throb
Of the great heart of God,
O let me burn out for Thee.

Always, your servants, HIS bond slaves

Allen and Kimberly

=====================